Tuesday, May 10, 2011

you've just crossed over into the... friend zone



for some reason the topic of conversation lately has been dating or my lack of...for some reason i always end up in thei meet a guy we take an interest in each other and spend a few months dating and then BAM things change and we are just friends. usually i still want to date the guy and am left wondering what happened to make them see me differently. since this has happened several times i can only assume that its me but i still dont know what i am doing to cause this. maybe i am too relaxed and dont give the guy the impression that i want more? maybe i am crazy b*tch and dont realize it? i cant help but wonder if i will ever meet a guy that i like and that is willing to give me a chance at a real relationship? the problem is i am not willing to date just for the sake of dating...if i am not attracted to a guy or feel a connection then i dont want to waste his or my time. unfortuantely this limits my playing field but i just dont want to settle for someone that doesnt excite me.
 i know i am not alone in theso if you are there too i'd like to hear from you...comments, suggestions, funny stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment